Who we are
Our website address is https://onetwofilm.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you log in. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Sign up forms
We receive, store, and process information, including Personal Information, Mobile Data which you provide when you access our Site and Services, such as sign up forms, listings information, and job postings.
What we do with the information you provide us
We use, store and process your personal information in order to provide services to you and enable you access to our Site. We make sure you can communicate with other members for the booking process and share the details you have provided in order for other members to use our website services fully. We use the information to improve our website and our relationships with the customers, users, and visitors of One Two Film.
We keep the information to help maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Site and Services. We make sure to protect our users and visitors from potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, enforcing our Terms and policies, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you (including by comparing the photo on that identification to another photo you provide to us), and conducting checks against databases and information sources (such as but not limited to public government databases) for fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment and harm prevention purposes.
Disclosing personal information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed if you share or post content on other websites and forums which are visible to the general public. Your public listing page will always include some minimum information such as the city and area where the Property is located, your listing description, your calendar availability, your public profile photo, and any additional information you share with other Members. Parts of your public listing page may be displayed in other parts of the Site to other Members and/or Third-Party sites for marketing purposes.
- iii. The Site allows your public profile and public listing pages to be included in search engines, in which case your public profile and public listing pages will be indexed by search engines and may be published as search results.
- iv. When you submit a request to book a Property, your full name, and the full name of any confirmed Renter in your Booking, and other Personal Information you agree to pass through to the Lister(s) will become visible to the Lister(s) of any Property you book or request to book. We may also disclose parts of your public profile, other Member reviews of you, and any additional information you share with other Members. In addition, if you agree to be contacted by the Lister(s) by phone before your request to book is accepted, and the Lister(s) decide(s) to do so, Giggster will call your phone number first, before connecting you with the Lister(s). We will not share your phone number unless there is a confirmed booking; if there is a confirmed booking, your phone number will become visible to the Renter, who may call you directly.
- v. When your request to book a Property is accepted by the Lister(s) or when a Renter books your Property, we will disclose some of your Personal Information to the Lister(s) and any confirmed Renter(s). However, your billing and payout information will never be shared with another user.
- vi. When a Lister accepts your request to book a Property, the Lister may elect to use Third-Party Services available through the Giggster Site to assist with managing the Property on and before the shoot dates, such as shoot supervision and coordination, and key providers. The Lister may use features on the Giggster Site to share information about the Renter with that Third-Party Service provider for the purposes of coordinating the shoot or managing the Property, including check-in and check-out dates or hours, rental agreements, rules, and terms, Renter name, Renter’s phone number, and the Renter’s anonymized email address.
- vii. When a Renter books your Property or when you book a Lister’s Property, we may ask you to review the Lister, Renter, or the Property. If you choose to provide a review, your review may be public on the Site. Likewise, another Member’s review of you may be public on the Site.
- viii. You may link your account on a Third-Party social networking site to your Giggster Account. We refer to a person’s contacts on these Third-Party sites as “Friends”. When you create this linkage:
- some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your Giggster profile;
- your activities on the Site may be displayed to your Friends on the Site and/or that Third-Party site;
- a link to your public profile on that Third-Party social networking site may be included in your Giggster public profile;
- the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes; and
- the publication and display of information that you provide to Giggster through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Site and the Third-Party site.
- ix. We may distribute parts of the Site (including your Listing) for display on sites operated by Giggster’s business partners and affiliates, using technologies such as HTML widgets. If and when your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
- x. We may also engage Third Parties, who may be located outside of the EEA/USA, to provide services to us, including but not limited to technology services and services to help verify your identification, to help match the photo on your ID to other photos of yourself you send to us, to conduct checks against databases such as but not limited to public government databases (where legally allowed), to otherwise assist us with fraud prevention and risk assessment, to assist us with customer service, to serve targeted ads, and to facilitate the payments or reimbursements you request. We may provide Personal Information about you to these Third Parties, or give them access to this Personal Information, for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. For example, if we hire Third Parties, where permitted by applicable law, to conduct checks against databases such as but not limited to public government databases, we may provide your Personal Information, such as your full name and date of birth, to the Third Parties for the limited purpose of allowing them to conduct such checks, including background or registered sex offender checks, on our behalf. We will ensure that such Third Parties have contractual obligations to protect this Personal Information and to not use it for unrelated purposes.
- xi. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Giggster may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content that you have posted if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary (a) to respond to claims asserted against Giggster; (b) to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas and warrants); (c) to enforce and administer our agreements with users; (d) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes; or (e) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Giggster, its users or members of the public.
- xii. We may also publish, disclose and use Aggregated Information and non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.